From "Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)" <aye...@ayende.com>
Subject Re: Changing Thread management to Tasks
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 05:57:41 GMT
Please note, one of the things that we had to do with this is to make sure
that this doesn't leak exceptions.
The default merge scheduler is known to leak exceptions to the thread,
killing the process. Need to be sure to handle this

*Hibernating Rhinos Ltd  *

Oren Eini* l CEO l *Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 *l *Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811