From Arkadiusz Palinski <a...@ravendb.net>
Subject Re: Moving Lucene.NET to .NET Core
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2016 06:53:59 GMT
Also all of the dependencies of Lucene.NET are ported in the following
branches:

- https://github.com/ppekrol/PowerCollections/tree/master-dnx
- https://github.com/ppekrol/GeoAPI/tree/master-dnx
- https://github.com/ppekrol/NetTopologySuite/tree/master-dnx
- https://github.com/ppekrol/Spatial4n/tree/master-dnx

In order to compile Lucene.NET  put all of the above in the same directory.
We had to change directory structure and project names, because CoreCLR is
taking project names (and dll names) from directory names.

Some tests are intentionally skipped for CoreCLR, mostly because binary
serialization is no longer supported there.

--
Arek Palinski