From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4,.8 work
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2015 15:06:38 GMT
Great, I will get going then. At the moment I am going through Analysis
Core, trying to identify a very basic set of classes and their
corresponding unit tests that I can modify to compile / pass. Itamar, at
this point I don't mind if I step over something you already might have
done, as this exercise will be useful for me to get familiar with the code
in that project. I will keep an eye out in case you will push those changes
you mentioned that you might have locally.

Laimis