From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject 4,.8 work
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2015 18:56:02 GMT
Hello group,

I am starting to get more time back and can contribute to Lucene.Net 4.8
migration again.

Last I left off it sounded like the next big task was to get Analysis
library ported over. I took a look at the Analysis code and I see that it
is not fully converted to the point of compilation. And there are quite a
few gray areas with Java constructs (SAX XML parsing, Collator usage) that
might not have .NET equivalents. Is anyone still around to bounce some
ideas and do PR reviews? Itamar, are you still around?

I converted Analysis unit tests and will be starting from that end: include
unit test classes one by one while including corresponding Analysis classes
required to run the tests, get the test working and then move on to the
next test suite. Itamar, let me know what you think about that approach. I
will get going and see where this gets me.

Laimis