From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open stuff
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2015 22:19:36 GMT
Itamar,

I took a look at PR 154, merged it locally and ran the tests - do not see
any negative changes. I can see how the code in PR is more optimal under
certain conditions, although probably not in a way that we would notice
much. Might as well merge in. Let me know if you want me to do it or you
got this.