From Maarten Balliauw <mabal...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Publishing packages from CI and nightly builds
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 15:17:42 GMT
Hi all,

If the builds create the packages as artifacts that’d be super, from there on I can pick
them up and push them to a nightlies feed.

Best regards,
Maarten

From: itamar.synhershko@gmail.com [mailto:itamar.synhershko@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Itamar
Syn-Hershko
Sent: woensdag 4 november 2015 17:43
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Cc: Maarten Balliauw (MyGet) <maarten@myget.org>; John Taylor <johtaylo@microsoft.com>;
Xavier Decoster <xavier.decoster@microsoft.com>; Yishai Galatzer <yigalatz@microsoft.com>
Subject: Publishing packages from CI and nightly builds

Hi Wyatt (and list),

So, I'm attending the MVP Summit this week and the nuget peeps (CC'ed) which are Lucene.NET
users want to look at using the 4.8 bits.

Can you set up the CI to publish packages to a MyGet / NuGet feed, at this point even if tests
don't pass?

Maarten (CC'ed) will work with us to help set that up.

Cheers,

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
http://code972.com<http://code972.com/> | @synhershko<https://twitter.com/synhershko>