From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing packages from CI and nightly builds
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 16:39:19 GMT
Thanks for the reminder Itamar. To be honest I didn't know there was such
demand.

We should be able to get this addressed over the weekend -- I'm on the road
and all I've got handy is a macbook so doing material changes is tricky for
the next few days.

@Maarten -- do the artifiacts need to be setup like nuget packages? I could
easily switch it to drop the DLLs from here but I don't think the nuspec
files exist in the repo at the moment so we'd have to build that.