From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing packages from CI and nightly builds
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 05:10:01 GMT
Sorry it took a bit longer than expected but we've got artifacts
successfully publishing to the nuget feed.

If you point your nuget client towards
http://teamcity.codebetter.com/guestAuth/app/nuget/v1/FeedService.svc/ and
make sure to include prerelease builds and you should be able to find the
following packages:

* Lucene.Net
* Lucene.Net.Classification
* Lucene.Net.Expressions
* Lucene.Net.Facet

You'll notice this matches the list of projects at
http://teamcity.codebetter.com/project.html?projectId=LuceneNet&tab=projectOverview
by
and large. Let me know if we should bring others of the contrib or sub
projects into the fold.