From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board report - updates
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 10:19:11 GMT
Simon,

By default the tests run in verbose mode that outputs large amounts of
logging that slow things down. If you run a release version, the verbosity
flag gets turned off. Or you can turn it off via app.config setting, the
code location that controls this flag is here:

https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/blob/master/src/Lucene.Net.TestFramework/Util/LuceneTestCase.cs#L295