From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board report - updates
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 17:56:15 GMT
Simon,

To be more specific, I am running the same configuration as in TC automated
tests. Here is the latest results:

http://teamcity.codebetter.com/viewLog.html?buildId=197870&tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=LuceneNet_Core

It says 5 tests failed, 4 new. Those 4 appear to be due to some state that
is not cleaned up properly from other tests in the same run, and one
TestDuelingCodecs test fails because it dynamically tries to load codecs
from packages that haven't been converted yet.

I know there are some long running tests that are skipped in this TC run,
they succeed, just take much longer (from what I remember). Perhaps you are
running those as well?