From Charles Betros <charles.bet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 12:51:19 GMT
Thanks for the welcome and the info! I read over the license agreement, but haven't submitted
it yet, and started looking through the source and running the unit tests to get an idea of
what passes and fails.

> On Oct 6, 2015, at 11:27 PM, Simon Svensson <sisve@devhost.se> wrote:
>
> Welcome!
>
> I'll just write a short reply to show some life signs in the mailing
> list. ;) I'll admit to be a list lurker, and do not currently have any
> status for the code base for you.
>
> There are some legality that needs to be solved if you intend to
> contribute more than a few small patches; the Individual Contributor
> License Agreement (ICLA). This, and some more information, can be found
> at http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
>
> I believe that the person with best knowledge about the current code
> base and its status would be Itamar Syn-Hershko.
>
> // Simon
>
>> On 06/10/15 14:57, Charles Betros wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> My name is Charles and I'm interested in helping out with development here and there.
I've been writing software personally and for work for 15 years and I've been using .net (mostly
C#, not much VB.net or F#) for 5 years. I read on the wiki that unit tests would be a good
way to help out and get comfortable with the source? Is the analysis module the best place
to start, or can the team point me in a better direction?