From Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>
Subject Re: Board report - updates
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 17:48:12 GMT
Hi,

Running in Release mode helped a lot; the whole test suite (2608 tests)
ran in about 15 minutes. However, I have 99 failing tests and 110
ignored tests. I can get it down to 81 failing tests by hardcoding
LuceneTestCase.SetUp to set CurrentCulture and CurrentUICulture to
InvariantCulture, but some tests fails with
"System.NotSupportedException : this codec can only be used for reading"
which doesn't sound very culture relevant.

Are you saying that they should all work?

I could look into the [presumed] culture-related failures; most notably
the ones in the TestSort class where TestDouble and TestFloat fails
using my culture (sv-SE).

// Simon