From Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>
Subject Re: Board report - updates
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 06:18:37 GMT
Hi,

Laimonas, when you say that the tests are passing for Lucene Core; how
are you executing them?

I've got ...
 * Windows 7 running in latest Parallells Desktop
 * Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition
 * I've checked out commit 812e1c5 (from 24 aug 2015)
 * I'm running in Debug / Mixed Platforms (which, for some reason,
compiles Lucene.Net as x86)
 * Lucene.Net.Tests (and all references) build successfully.
 * Rightclicking Lcuene.Net.Tests and executing "Run Unit Tests" gives
me a toolwindow "Unit Test Sessions - All tests from Lucene.Net.Tests"
with a total of 2608 tests.

Running all tests takes ... And I'm giving up waiting for a number. I
managed to run 29 of 2608 tests in the ~30 minutes I was waiting.

Doing all the above steps in Visual Studio 2013 Professional gives me
the same behavior, 29 of 2608 tests executes in 30 minutes before I stop
the test execution.

How should the tests be run?

// Simon