From Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 04:27:28 GMT
Welcome!

I'll just write a short reply to show some life signs in the mailing
list. ;) I'll admit to be a list lurker, and do not currently have any
status for the code base for you.

There are some legality that needs to be solved if you intend to
contribute more than a few small patches; the Individual Contributor
License Agreement (ICLA). This, and some more information, can be found
at http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

I believe that the person with best knowledge about the current code
base and its status would be Itamar Syn-Hershko.

// Simon

On 06/10/15 14:57, Charles Betros wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> My name is Charles and I'm interested in helping out with development here and there.
I've been writing software personally and for work for 15 years and I've been using .net (mostly
C#, not much VB.net or F#) for 5 years. I read on the wiki that unit tests would be a good
way to help out and get comfortable with the source? Is the analysis module the best place
to start, or can the team point me in a better direction?