Wyatt,

Would it be possible to pass that in through the configuration? I tried passing in verbose flag through but did not appear to work. The same with configuration. Here is the properties section I am referring to:

Inline image 1

Do you know if it something that is possible to have for the TC builds?

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barnett@gmail.com> wrote:
Great. One thing just hit me -- would it be better for this to run as DEBUG
rather than RELEASE? I can flip that switch too . . .