From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TestTieBreaker failing test
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 16:13:54 GMT
This is the test that passes on your machine in release or debug even
though it fails in release mode on my machines and in TeamCity.

If so I think the first thing to pin down is why it works on your machine
in release mode -- that might pinpoint what the issue is. I'll start with a
few dumb questions -- like what is the basic hardware and OS setup and what
version of visual studio are you using to build against?