From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Reproducing random test failures
Date Sat, 16 May 2015 19:10:23 GMT
Yes, that would be the best way to do this. On Java Lucene, the randomized
tests framework allows you to re-use the random seed associated with the
failure, but we are not there yet. Either way, I suspect this to be an
environment issue rather than a code path one.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant