From "Kevin Miller" <scound...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Last failing tests remain to fix!
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 21:24:57 GMT
Annie helps with the care and feeding of the CodeBetter TeamCity server. Reach out to her on
Twitter and she will get you some help.

"They can certainly contact me-I can either help or I can put them in contact with people
who can help.”

https://twitter.com/ajepst/status/588448988367433728

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 1:36 PM, Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barnett@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sorry, my alter ego Wade and I just got back in town here.
> I'm looking into the NuGet feed setup though I need to talk to someone over
> at CodeBetter.com as some things need to be enabled and I need to figure
> out where the artifacts. I know Martin has moved on from JetBrains, is
> there another contact?
> To answer your question, no we don't need to wait on passing builds -- we
> can tell it to build the nuget regardless. We should probably talk about
> what should trigger a nuget release -- probably every build is too much.
> Maybe nightly builds for now?
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 5:20 PM Itamar Syn-Hershko <itamar@code972.com>
> wrote:
>> Ok, I just looked and the nuget feed is empty - probably because there was
>> never a green build. Can we have nuget artifacts already, at least until we
>> have green builds?
>>
>> --
>>
>> Itamar Syn-Hershko
>> http://code972.com | @synhershko <https://twitter.com/synhershko>