From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: [Draft] Board Report
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 21:04:32 GMT
The libraries we haven't ported yet are subprojects - there are quite a
few, namely Suggest, Analysis, Highlighters, QuertParser, Codecs (some
tests missing) and a few more. There's no such thing as a contrib anymore.

You should also mention I'm about to launch a crowd-funding campaign (this
is imminent, just finalizing the last details now). The campaign is
supposed to allow me to work on Lucene.NET full time, to push for a
release, and make sure the library is performant, stable and optimized to
the CLR, as well as making sure we end up with a stable and clean codebase
we can use for porting stuff more quickly going forward.

Maybe you could mention email thread count the last couple of months, its
on the increase.

Otherwise looks good, thanks

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko