From Prescott Nasser <prescott.nas...@hotmail.com>
Subject [Draft] Board Report
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 20:42:41 GMT
Any additional feedback? Need to submit today.
Best,~Prescott

Apache Lucene.Net is a port of the Lucene search engine library, written in C#  and targeted
at .NET runtime users. == Summary ==
As last reported, we were concerned with the stagnant nature of our PMC. That concern is fading
as we've seen a large uptick in community involvementfrom both the current committers/PMC
members as well as the greater community.
- Continuous Integration is now fully configured- We're still looking at website refresh
Pushing hard on 4.8.0. - Approximately 200 commits in the last quarter to move our port along
- 4 community members submitted patches to the port (who are not committers   or PMC members)
- Currently we have ~120 failing tests to fix, as well as some additional    libraries that
help users make the most of Lucene.Net (codecs and   contrib extensions)
Last PMC Member Added, Paul Irwin, October 2013Two committers added Jan '15 - Laimonas Simutis,
Feb '15 - Wyatt Barnett == Releases ==Last Release 3.0.3 - Oct 2012Working toward 4.8.0 ==
Statistics ==Nuget package downloads:Lucene.Net 3.0.3: 133926Lucene.Net Contrib 3.0.3: 34701Lucene.Net
Contrib Spatial: 4892Lucene.Net Contrib Spatial.NTS: 1120