From Hakeem Mohammed <hakeemo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributor's Guide to Using Git
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 13:54:34 GMT
Thx for posting this. I had a question which I also posted as a comment on
your blog.

I have my own fork on Github and push my changes to it and try to merge to
upstream from my master. basically following the instructions on github
https://help.github.com/articles/syncing-a-fork/

so per the guidelines you posted, I don't have to use my fork but instead
clone, push and create PRs from the origin?