From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TeamCity, FAILED] Build Lucene.NET :: Lucene.NET Nightly [master] #144
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 18:39:01 GMT
Yup -- that was my first test run before I saw that request. If all goes
according to plan we should get a nightly running at 5am Eastern which I
think is noon in Israel. If there is a better time let me know -- nightly
is a tricky concept with our geogrpahical distribution which runs from
GMT-8 to GMT+2 at least . . .