From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Core tests
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 23:44:23 GMT
Basically, you should create a branch for each fix and make changes there.
When done do git rebase against master, and then submit a Pull Request via
github. Then we review and merge.

The basic idea is that we can pull in small changes quicker than we can
review and merge bigger changes that affect more unrelated stuff. Every set
of fixes around a particular test(s) should be on its own branch tracking
apache/master

I'm currently reviewing the changes you made on your master branch, so far
looks good, I might just cherry pick and push

HTH

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant