From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: JUniversal for Automated Java -> C# translation?
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 08:20:44 GMT
Troy, we already are using mainly 2 tools - Sharpen and a conversion tool
by Tangible software. We also have a lightweight R# plugin developed for us
to help with porting tests (where conventions don't really matter):
https://github.com/hmemcpy/ReSharper.ExJava

We should probably settle on one method and stick with it, preferrably one
that produces the cleanest code, and one which can work both with
directories, single files, or file parts

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant