From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TeamCity, FAILED] Build Lucene.NET :: Lucene.NET Core [master] #134
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2015 15:07:13 GMT
Let's not change individual test limit just yet. From the investigation
into Index namespace tests, it seems like there are more bugs with forced
merges. Still too early to tell, but I believe this is causing additional
merge runs to happen and timeout some of the tests, just like the other
merge bugs were dong it. Checking one such scenario just now.