From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TeamCity, FAILED] Build Lucene.NET :: Lucene.NET Core [master] #134
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 12:55:15 GMT
Itamar / Wyatt,

The forced merge bug I am tracking is a bit tricky to consistently to
reproduce. So I am going after simpler bugs in Index which will continue to
get me exposure to the merges and keep the progress going. I say go ahead
and do what you wanted to do with the increased limits based on categories,
etc. Once all the logic bugs are fixed we can then look at the long running
tests and see what's up with them.

Laimonas

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Itamar Syn-Hershko <itamar@code972.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> > additional
> other

> itamar@code972.com

> > if
> > > we

> > wyatt.barnett@gmail.com

> some

> > (Execution
> > > 93).
> > > > > > >

> http://teamcity.codebetter.com/viewLog.html?buildId=180237&buildTypeId=LuceneNet_Core

> Lucene.Net.Analysis.TestLookaheadTokenFilter.TestNeverCallingPeek
> > Lucene.Net.Index.TestCodecHoldsOpenFiles.Test
> > > > > > >
> Lucene.Net.Index.TestCodecHoldsOpenFiles.TestExposeUnclosedFiles
> > > > > > >

> Lucene.Net.Index.TestIndexWriterWithThreads.TestIOExceptionDuringAbortWithThreadsOnlyOnce

> Lucene.Net.Codecs.Lucene42.TestLucene42DocValuesFormat.BaseDocValuesFormatTestCase.TestVeryLargeButLegalSortedBytes
> > > > > > >

> Lucene.Net.Index.TestBinaryDocValuesUpdates.TestUpdateSegmentWithNoDocValues
> > > > > > >
> Lucene.Net.Index.TestBinaryDocValuesUpdates.TestUpdatesAndDeletes
> > > Lucene.Net.Index.TestCustomNorms.TestFloatNorms
> > > Lucene.Net.Index.TestDirectoryReader.TestNoDir
> > > > > > >
> Lucene.Net.Index.TestDocumentsWriterStallControl.TestSimpleStall
> > Lucene.Net.Index.TestDuelingCodecs.TestEquals
> > > > > > >
> Lucene.Net.Index.TestIndexWriter.TestTwoThreadsInterruptDeadlock
> > > > > > >
> > Lucene.Net.Index.TestIndexWriterExceptions.TestDocumentsWriterAbort
> > > > > > >
> > Lucene.Net.Index.TestIndexWriterExceptions.TestExceptionDuringSync
> > > > > > >
> > Lucene.Net.Index.TestIndexWriterExceptions.TestExceptionOnMergeInit
> > > > > > >
> > > Lucene.Net.Index.TestIndexWriterExceptions.TestExceptionsDuringCommit
> > > > > > >
> > > Lucene.Net.Index.TestIndexWriterExceptions.TestSegmentsChecksumError
> > > > > > >
> Lucene.Net.Index.TestIndexWriterUnicode.TestRandomUnicodeStrings
> > > > > > >
> > Lucene.Net.Index.TestMixedDocValuesUpdates.TestStressMultiThreading
> > > > > > >

> Lucene.Net.Index.TestParallelCompositeReader.TestToStringCompositeComposite
> > > > > > >

> Lucene.Net.Index.TestPersistentSnapshotDeletionPolicy.TestSnapshotDeletionPolicy.TestBasicSnapshots
> > > > > > >

> Lucene.Net.Index.TestPersistentSnapshotDeletionPolicy.TestSnapshotDeletionPolicy.TestRollbackToOldSnapshot
> > Lucene.Net.Index.TestSegmentMerger.TestMerge
> > > Lucene.Net.Index.TestSegmentReader.TestDocument
> > > > > > >
> > > Lucene.Net.Index.TestSnapshotDeletionPolicy.TestRollbackToOldSnapshot
> > > Lucene.Net.Index.TestTermsEnum.TestFloorBlocks
> > > Lucene.Net.Index.TestTermsEnum.TestRandomTerms
> > > > > > >
> > Lucene.Net.Index.TestThreadedForceMerge.TestThreadedForceMerge_Mem
> > > > > > >
> > Lucene.Net.Search.Payloads.TestPayloadNearQuery.TestAverageFunction
> > > > > > >
> Lucene.Net.Search.Payloads.TestPayloadNearQuery.TestComplexNested
> > > > > > >
> Lucene.Net.Search.Spans.TestSpanMultiTermQueryWrapper.TestFuzzy2
> > > Lucene.Net.Search.TestFuzzyQuery.TestFuzziness
> > > Lucene.Net.Search.TestFuzzyQuery.TestTieBreaker
> > > > > > >
> Lucene.Net.Search.TestMultiPhraseQuery.TestMultiSloppyWithRepeats
> > > Lucene.Net.Search.TestRegexpRandom.TestRegexps
> > Lucene.Net.Search.TestSearchAfter.TestQueries
> > Lucene.Net.Search.TestWildcard.TestPrefixTerm

> Lucene.Net.Analysis.TestLookaheadTokenFilter.TestNeverCallingPeek

> > Lucene.Net.Index.TestCodecHoldsOpenFiles.Test
_1.fdt