From Hakeem Mohammed <hakeemo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers for further porting help?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 13:52:51 GMT
Joshua & others,

I got all the other projects that Itamar listed in his "Contributor's
guide" email ported including tests for the ones that have been ported. you
can get the source from my fork

https://github.com/hakeemsm/lucene.net

Please note that they were ported using Sharpen and none of them compile.
Expressions is the only project that is working but even that has some
failing tests. As Itamar pointed out, please communicate the libs that you
are working on

Thanks!