From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TeamCity, FAILED] Build Lucene.NET :: Lucene.NET Core #105
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:06:18 GMT
One production note -- if we want to keep this from killing the tests while
we get it sorted out we can just add an [Explicit()] attribute that will
get the build server to skip it but you can still easily fire it off from
whatever test runner you are using locally.

While I've got the floor I should also be able to get to splitting the
tests into separate core / sub project stuff later today or tonight.