From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TeamCity, FAILED] Build Lucene.NET :: Lucene.NET Core #111
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 12:53:42 GMT
Yes. Not quite regex but there are wildcards -- see
https://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TCD9/Working+with+Feature+Branches#WorkingwithFeatureBranches-branchSpec
for some documentation. As of right now I've set it up to run any branch
and it should automatically build any branch with a commit after it picks
it up every 5 minutes or so.

Speaking of this sort of thing, another thing I noticed that nhibernate was
doing was running CI builds against pull requests automatically which I
suspect will help the folks doing the merges. It seems pretty
straightforward to setup, do you think that would help the cause?