From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TeamCity, FAILED] Build Lucene.NET :: Lucene.NET Core [master] #122
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:09:27 GMT
I think I spotted the underlying issue -- looks like we've got both NUnit
2.6.3 and 2.6.4 referenced. Specifically, Lucene.Net.Test.Classification
and Lucene.Net.Tests.Facet use 2.6.4 and the main test projects of
Lucene.Net.Tests and Lucene.Net.TestFramework use 2.6.3.

I suggest we standardize on 2.6.3 -- mainly because that is what TeamCity
has to run things against at the moment.