From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TeamCity, FAILED] Build Lucene.NET :: Lucene.NET Core [master] #122
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:01:45 GMT
Got it kick started, she is running tests now.

I am not sure exactly what was going on but the underlying error was that
the nunit 2.6.3 stuff was locked for some reason. I did a forced clean
build by clicking the little ". . ." next to run and checking the clean all
files in checkout directory to force a fresh start. If this becomes a
regular thing we can make it always use a clean checkout but that gets
spendy on bandwidth and will certainly slow things down a bit.