From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nuget packages & 3rd party libs
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 16:26:50 GMT
I'm one of those who disagrees -- at least at this scale. We have very,
relatively small few dependencies here that are quite stable. They have
been in the git repo at some point so we are already paying freight.

Personally I'd prefer the safer route of having the binaries locally and
not depending on nuget being up and nuget keeping whatever old dependencies
we might have avaliable -- there is no SLA there that I'm aware of on that
side of the world and I'm not sure what recourse we would have if there
were.

That said it does appear nuget restore has been working well so I don't see
why we can't proceed down this path.