From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TeamCity, FAILED] Build Lucene.NET :: Lucene.NET Core #105
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 16:28:54 GMT
First, the suggestion of "Explicit" was a temporary patch so this bug
doesn't hold up the feedback loop for everyone else. Definitely not a
permanent fix -- I'd love to get to zero ignored tests.

Let me kick around a few things about test categorization and see what I
can make work best here. We could probably hack around this a bit.