From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TeamCity, FAILED] Build Lucene.NET :: Lucene.NET Core #100
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 14:16:58 GMT
Yup -- I do agree jumbled together don't quite work.

I would suggest separating the sub projects into their own builds
triggering off commits in the projects rather than making them dependent --
we might as well let the folks working on those leverage the same feedback
loop. Would that work for you for the time being?

Once we get to a stable setup doing the whole chained build system makes
quite a bit of sense. But I'm not quite sure we are there yet.