From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Can any developer tell me what's going on about Lucene.NET?
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 22:42:30 GMT
Cool! thanks!

Please just make sure we don't do conflicting work - there are already some
commits you might want to update your branch with:
https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/commits/master

Can you please both of you sign ICLAs with Apache? once that is done we can
pull in your changes more frequently and have this reflected in our build
server as well.

Thanks again - good to have you on board!

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant