From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: People working on core's tests
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2015 19:44:54 GMT
Hi Guido - that sounds like a plan

I'll be working on tests and more porting sporadically during the next 2
weeks. I'll probably not step on anyone's toes, but just to be on the safe
side - please make sure you submit isolated PRs for fixes as soon as you
have them ready. I'll make sure to merge them asap.

Cheers,

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant