From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers for further porting help?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 22:45:59 GMT
Simple:

git clone (your fork)
git branch -b port-highlighter -t origin/master
copy the 2 folders you indicated from Hakeem's fork you cloned locally to
another dir
commit crediting Hakeem for the initial work
iterate from here

when you are done or the code is ready to be reviewed, git push origin
port-highlighter

This will allow us to create a PR on GitHub's UI

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 12:40 AM, Joshua Ball <joshua.g.s.ball@gmail.com>
wrote:

> OK, I am a bit confused about exactly what to pull here, branches to use,
> and code to work on.
> I have forked the main repo.
> I also cloned Hakeem's
> Working out of my fork of the main repo, on a private branch, should I just
> copy the directories:
>

> https://github.com/hakeemsm/lucene.net/tree/master/src/Lucene.Net.Highlighter
>
> https://github.com/hakeemsm/lucene.net/tree/master/src/Lucene.Net.Tests.Highlighter
>
> Add all the files, and get to work?
>
> FYI, I am not entirely sure the amount of work here, so it may take me a
> week, depending upon time.
>

> On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Hakeem Mohammed <hakeemosrc@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > OK I just faxed the ICLA. I'll send a PR later this evening after merging
> > with master
> >
> > Mohit, all of my files are already checked into my fork. You can get them
> > now if you want. But thanks for offering to help. Unfortunately I can't
> RDP
> > either
> >
> > On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Mohit Thakral <me@mohitt.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hakeem, have you tried http with proxy ?? if none of these works, I can
> > > provide you a temp remote desktop on port 80, you might be able to copy
> > > files to it and then push it to git, let me know if I can help :).
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Mohit Thakral

> > itamar@code972.com>

> in