From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Can any developer tell me what's going on about Lucene.NET?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 07:49:55 GMT
Obviously, it stopped because there was no one doing actual work on it..

We are now working on porting Java Lucene 4.8.0 and showing nice progress.
See here: https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/tree/master

We can use any help we can get in either getting the tests to all green
(about 250 left in the core, out of 2300 or so), or finish porting
sub-projects like:

https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/tree/master/src/Lucene.Net.Suggest
https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/tree/master/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.Common
https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/tree/master/src/Lucene.Net.Codecs