From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Issue selecting commits for pull request
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 07:07:57 GMT
The standard procedure in this case is to fix those issues with commit ,
and when all is done and ready to be merged you'll do a git squash -
http://gitready.com/advanced/2009/02/10/squashing-commits-with-rebase.html

You do don't need to do a PR within your own branches, you can just rebase
or merge as needed. PRs are meant to be sent across forks.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant