From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: 4.x Stories to be picked up
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 18:52:16 GMT
Hi Hakeem, welcome on board!

Laimonas's response is spot on, let us know if you have any further
questions.

I personally don't have any preference - once we get to 0 test failures in
the core we will concentrate on finishing porting the rest of the
sub-projects (Analysis.Common, Codecs, Suggest) with all their tests, and
then porting more sub-projects.

So I guess pick whatever you think you'd enjoy most, just make sure to keep
us in the loop!

Cheers,

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko