From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TeamCity, FAILED] Build Lucene.NET :: Lucene.NET Core #57
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 03:42:02 GMT
Itamar,

Just now noticed that you had a question about this, regarding how it
affects more than one test. Once Codec.Default was set to "incompatible"
codec, all the tests that ran after that particular test were failing if
they tried to write to the index. It basically put the environment into a
broken state, so to speak.

Laimonas