From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TeamCity, FAILED] Build Lucene.NET :: Lucene.NET Core #105
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 01:57:37 GMT
The tests have been running a long time ever since LogByteSizeMergePolicy
was fixed. I haven't been able to fully track down what the issue is, but I
suspect fixing the policy is allowing the merge to run fully, which is
exposing another bug in there. What is happening now is that after merge
run, the logic finds another merge that it should do instead of stopping.
And it continues to do so over and over again until some really high limit
of segments is reached.

Just letting you guys know, in case you are wondering. I will keep an eye
on this as I am fixing the next set of tests, hoping I will figure out
quickly what the issue is.

Laimis