From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: People working on core's tests
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 02:58:26 GMT
Guido,

I am one of the devs working on them. My focus has been on the tests that
you can find in Lucene.Net.Codecs.Lucene4x namespaces. Each version of
codec implementation had a lot of failures but it is down to ~20 failing
tests across the board. The progress has been impeded a bit by
LogByteSizeMergePolicy issue which you can read all about in the mailing
list, as well as here: https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/pull/63. That is
what I am looking at next: why does LogByteSizeMergePolicy results in never
ending merges.

Once I am finished with LogByteSizeMergePolicy fix (I hope I find the
culprit!), not sure what I will tackle next. I usually do a couple of full
test runs locally, gather logs to identify the next area that has a lot of
failures and just go at it. I will make sure to announce on the list when I
do and will keep an eye on for the activity of others.

Laimonas