From Guido Tagliavini Ponce <t-gu...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Issue selecting commits for pull request
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 21:44:23 GMT
Thanks a lot!

Guido

-----Original Message-----
From: itamar.synhershko@gmail.com [mailto:itamar.synhershko@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Itamar
Syn-Hershko
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:08 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue selecting commits for pull request

The standard procedure in this case is to fix those issues with commit , and when all is done
and ready to be merged you'll do a git squash - http://gitready.com/advanced/2009/02/10/squashing-commits-with-rebase.html

You do don't need to do a PR within your own branches, you can just rebase or merge as needed.
PRs are meant to be sent across forks.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
http://code972.com | @synhershko <https://twitter.com/synhershko> Freelance Developer