From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TeamCity, FAILED] Build Lucene.NET :: Lucene.NET Core #45
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 17:16:31 GMT
Hi Paul -- I think I covered this in the other answers I just posted but
no, that was me pulling the trigger manually. We don't currently have an
automatically triggered test setup but we are in a position to add one now
that we aren't killing the build server every time. Test behavior is a
different question . . .