From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Draft Board Report
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 14:21:31 GMT
This is not the reason we are looking at doing this; it is mainly to
reinstate the PMC and re-establish the project as a result. I'd very much
prefer having Simon around. Fact is all PMC members have responded to the
roll call and some have decided to join our effort.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant