From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Where should the tests be ported?
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 17:21:08 GMT
Recently I ported the classification project and will be doing its test
project next.

My question is, which directory should the tests go to in Lucene.net? I am
looking at the "core" for a pattern, and see these two relevant directories:

/src/Lucene.Net.Core
/src/Lucene.Net.Tests/core

Should the classification tests go to /src/Lucene.Net.Tests/classification ?

Looking for some guidance.

Somewhat related, I see that Facet project has its test project in
/src/Lucene.Net.Tests/core even though java version (
https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/tree/lucene_solr_4_8_0/lucene/core/src/test/org/apache/lucene)
has no facet directory or tests present. Perhaps it should be located here:

/src/Lucene.Net.Tests/facet

What do you guys think? I will start the port of classification tests, but
will wait on your guidance before sending in PR.

Laimonas