From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [TeamCity, FAILED] Build Lucene.NET :: Lucene.NET Core #52
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2014 20:58:37 GMT
I run the tests locally and I'm getting like 2000 failures - any thoughts on what I'm probably
doing wrong?
> [...]
> Lucene.Net.Tests.dll: Lucene.Net.Codecs.Lucene40.TestLucene40DocValuesFormat.BaseDocValuesFormatTestCase.TestIntMissingVsFieldCache
> Lucene.Net.Tests.dll: Lucene.Net.Codecs.Lucene40.TestLucene40DocValuesFormat.BaseDocValuesFormatTestCase.TestLongMissingVsFieldCache
> Lucene.Net.Tests.dll: Lucene.Net.Codecs.Lucene40.TestLucene40DocValuesFormat.BaseDocValuesFormatTestCase.TestMissingSortedBytes
> Lucene.Net.Tests.dll: Lucene.Net.Codecs.Lucene40.TestLucene40DocValuesFormat.BaseDocValuesFormatTestCase.TestRandomSortedBytes
> Lucene.Net.Tests.dll: Lucene.Net.Codecs.Lucene40.TestLucene40DocValuesFormat.BaseDocValuesFormatTestCase.TestShortMissingVsFieldCache
> Lucene.Net.Tests.dll: Lucene.Net.Codecs.Lucene40.TestLucene40DocValuesFormat.BaseDocValuesFormatTestCase.TestSortedMergeAwayAllValues
> Lucene.Net.Tests.dll: Lucene.Net.Codecs.Lucene40.TestLucene40DocValuesFormat.BaseDocValuesFormatTestCase.TestSortedSetFixedLengthSingleValuedVsStoredFields
> Lucene.Net.Tests.dll: Lucene.Net.Codecs.Lucene40.TestLucene40DocValuesFormat.BaseDocValuesFormatTestCase.TestSortedSetFixedLengthVsStoredFields
> Lucene.Net.Tests.dll: Lucene.Net.Codecs.Lucene40.TestLucene40DocValuesFormat.BaseDocValuesFormatTestCase.TestSortedSetFixedLengthVsUninvertedField
> Lucene.Net.Tests.dll: Lucene.Net.Codecs.Lucene40.TestLucene40DocValuesFormat.BaseDocValuesFormatTestCase.TestSortedSetMergeAwayAllValues
> Lucene.Net.Tests.dll: Lucene.Net.Codecs.Lucene40.TestLucene40DocValuesFormat.BaseDocValuesFormatTestCase.TestSortedSetOneValue
> Lucene.Net.Tests.dll: Lucene.Net.Codecs.Lucene40.TestLucene40DocValuesFormat.BaseDocValuesFormatTestCase.TestSortedSetTermsEnum
> Lucene.Net.Tests.dll: Lucene.Net.Codecs.Lucene40.TestLucene40DocValuesFormat.BaseDocValuesFormatTestCase.TestSortedSetThreeValuesTwoDocs
>

> Newly failed tests details (only first 3 failures shown here)
> Lucene.Net.Tests.dll: Lucene.Net.Codecs.Compressing.TestCompressingStoredFieldsFormat.BaseStoredFieldsFormatTestCase.TestReadSkip
(new) =================
> Test(s) failed.   Expected: <[63 63 66 78 6c 73 78 78 68 71 62 75 70]>
>   But was:  null
>
>    at NUnit.Framework.Assert.That(Object actual, IResolveConstraint expression, String
message, Object[] args)
>    at NUnit.Framework.Assert.AreEqual(Object expected, Object actual)
>    at Lucene.Net.Index.BaseStoredFieldsFormatTestCase.TestReadSkip() in z:\Builds\work\bcdbe6b8cc677a49\src\Lucene.Net.TestFramework\Index\BaseStoredFieldsFormatTestCase.cs:line
405
> Lucene.Net.Tests.dll: Lucene.Net.Codecs.Compressing.TestCompressingTermVectorsFormat.BaseIndexFileFormatTestCase.TestMergeStability
(new) =================
> Test(s) failed. System.Exception : CheckIndex failed
>    at Lucene.Net.Util.TestUtil.CheckIndex(Directory dir, Boolean crossCheckTermVectors)
in z:\Builds\work\bcdbe6b8cc677a49\src\Lucene.Net.TestFramework\Util\TestUtil.cs:line 257
>    at Lucene.Net.Store.MockDirectoryWrapper.Dispose() in z:\Builds\work\bcdbe6b8cc677a49\src\Lucene.Net.TestFramework\Store\MockDirectoryWrapper.cs:line
935
>    at Lucene.Net.Index.BaseIndexFileFormatTestCase.TestMergeStability() in z:\Builds\work\bcdbe6b8cc677a49\src\Lucene.Net.TestFramework\Index\BaseIndexFileFormatTestCase.cs:line
126
> ------- Stderr: -------
> CheckIndex failed
> ´╗┐Segments file=segments_1 numSegments=1 version=4.8 format=
>   1 of 1: name=_0 docCount=504
>     codec=HighCompressionCompressingStoredFields(storedFieldsFormat=CompressingStoredFieldsFormat(compressionMode=HIGH_COMPRESSION,
chunkSize=16384), termVectorsFormat=CompressingTermVectorsFormat(compressionMode=HIGH_COMPRESSION,
chunkSize=16384))
>     compound=False
>     numFiles=12
>     size (MB)=0.0136289596557617
>     diagnostics = System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String]
>     no deletions
>     test: open reader.........OK
>     test: check integrity.....OK
>     test: check live docs.....OK
>     test: fields..............OK [6 fields]
>     test: field norms.........OK [6 fields]
>     test: terms, freq, prox...OK [24 terms; 868 terms/docs pairs; 2047 tokens]
>     test: stored fields.......OK [0 total field count; avg 0 fields per doc]
>     test: term vectors........ERROR [vector term=[0] field=f_OFFSETS does not exist in
postings; doc=37]
>    at Lucene.Net.Index.CheckIndex.TestTermVectors(AtomicReader reader, StreamWriter infoStream,
Boolean verbose, Boolean crossCheckTermVectors) in z:\Builds\work\bcdbe6b8cc677a49\src\Lucene.Net.Core\Index\CheckIndex.cs:line
2106
>     test: docvalues...........OK [0 docvalues fields; 0 BINARY; 0 NUMERIC; 0 SORTED;
0 SORTED_SET]
> FAILED
>     WARNING: fixIndex() would remove reference to this segment; full exception:
>    at Lucene.Net.Index.CheckIndex.DoCheckIndex(IList`1 onlySegments) in z:\Builds\work\bcdbe6b8cc677a49\src\Lucene.Net.Core\Index\CheckIndex.cs:line
824
> WARNING: 1 broken segments (containing 504 documents) detected
> Lucene.Net.Tests.dll: Lucene.Net.Codecs.Lucene3x.TestLucene3xTermVectorsFormat.BaseTermVectorsFormatTestCase.TestRandom
(new) =================
> Test(s) failed.   Expected and actual are both <System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1[System.String]>
>   Values differ at index [0]
>   String lengths are both 10. Strings differ at index 0.
>   Expected: "qntgaclitr"
>   But was:  "djymvmjquu"
>
>    at NUnit.Framework.Assert.That(Object actual, IResolveConstraint expression, String
message, Object[] args)
>    at NUnit.Framework.Assert.AreEqual(Object expected, Object actual)
>    at Lucene.Net.Index.BaseTermVectorsFormatTestCase.AssertEquals(RandomDocument doc,
Fields fields) in z:\Builds\work\bcdbe6b8cc677a49\src\Lucene.Net.TestFramework\Index\BaseTermVectorsFormatTestCase.cs:line
493