From Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>
Subject Re: Draft Board Report
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 14:11:40 GMT
I've used my Google-skills and found that there's a lucenenet-private
list in addition to the public ones I've subscribed to. I'm going
through the archive now and see the email thread you're referring to.

According to http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html a PMC is "responsible
for the proper management and oversight of an Apache project", which is
not something that I would describe myself as doing. I have (very
rarely) committed stuff and mostly answered questions on mailing lists
and Stack Overflow. Thus I see no reason for me to be a PMC.

I presume that this only affects access to the lucenenet-private list,
which I've only read for the last few minutes, and I can still sneak
around in the dev mailing list.

What's the easiest way to remove me as PMC?

// Simon - the mailing list lurker