From Maarten Balliauw <maarten.balli...@jetbrains.com>
Subject RE: Lucene.NET Codebetter Teamcity Setup
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 22:11:15 GMT
On vacation right now so sorry for the slower reply.

*         Wyatt, granted you administrator privileges.

*         Build agents are shared with some 400 projects. A 3 hour unit test
is probably not preferred although feel free to try so we can see if we need
additional agents to cover that period or not.

List of installed software on the agents:

* [NuGet](http://www.nuget.org) command line tools

* Web Platform Installer command line

* wget

* 7zip

* Sysinternals

* .NET framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 3.5 SP1, 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.0.3, 4.5,
4.5.1

* .NET framework 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.0.3, 4.5.2 multi-targeting

* .NET Core 4.5.1 reference assemblies

* Mono 2 (latest)

* Mono 3 (latest)

* Web Application Targets (v11 and v12, v10 as a copy of v11) for building
ASP.NET

* MSBuild Community Tasks

* Windows Installer 3.5, 4.0

* IIS

* Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate - update 4

* Visual Studio 2012 SDK

* Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - update 4

* Visual Studio 2013 SDK

* Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 8.1 tools

* Windows Azure Libraries 2.0, 2.1, 2.4, 2.5

* Windows Identity Foundation

* Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Visualization & Modeling SDK

* TypeScript SDK

* NUnit

* NAnt 0.92.1

* CMake

* Ruby 1.8.7, 1.9.2, 1.9.3, 2.0.0

* Ruby DevKit

* Ruby gems: albacore, semver, compass, bootstrap-sass, bundler,
posix-spawn, test-unit, activerecord, rubyzip, rails

* Python (2 and 3)

* Node.js

* NPM: jshint

* Silverlight 4, 5

* Silverlight SDK 4, 5

* FXCop 1.35

* JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8

* Maven

* Gradle

* SQL Server 2014 tools

* SQL Server 2014 CLR types

* SQL Command Line Tools

* SQL Server 2012 Data Tools

* Microsoft Test Agent

* Windows SDK 7, 8.0, 8.1

* MSBuild Tools 2013

* F# and tools

* Portable Class Library (PCL) support

* XAML targets (build Windows 8 and 8.1 Store apps on Windows Server)

* SlikSVN Subversion Client

* Mercurial (hg) command line

* Git command line

* Google Go